pátek 29. dubna 2011

Portugalie 7

29.4.2011 [FOUND] 2 M 1 T 1


12:22MGC1TFMJSá da Bandeira (Takssista)
12:50TGCV4H1Era uma vez... no Jardim da Sereia (rifkindsss)

[FOUND] GC1TFMJ - Sá da Bandeira (takssista, placed 9.6.2009 by Takssista)

#1347 12:22 - I'd already walked the avenue, but today I walked it again, not only because of this cache, but also for my pleasure. Nevertheless I faced two difficulties. The first one was the gender of the animal. I looked at it thoroughly and then with confidence chose the wrong answer. The second problem was the cache itself. It's near a very busy place, especially at the end of the month, I guess. Muggles gather here in numbers and they can observe poor hunter with easy. It took me some twenty minutes of waiting before I could explore the target object. Fortunately I found the container at once. Putting it back I pretended fixing my shoelaces, you know. :) Thanks for the cache!


[FOUND] GCV4H1 - Era uma vez... no Jardim da Sereia (rifkindsss, placed 29.3.2006)

#1348 12:50 - [Nice place. I especially liked the fallen "Stargates" - I enjoyed them like a child, walking each of them in both directions. :) But... it gave a time for a muggle pair to approach the cache location and occupy one of the benches. :( They talked and talked (in portuguese) and didn't look like thinking about leaving. I had to stop examining the trees, so I sat on the stairs nearby and waited and waited, ... Then I decided to explore the places in muggles' blind angles behind the trees. And it was a lucky decision! I found a> stump - yeah, the correct English word is a "stump", not a "log" [and a box inside it. Thanks!>

1 komentář:

  1. You can tell it's a male lion, because the females don't have the mane :)

    OdpovědětVymazat